The MBWREP pwr is a mains powered radio range extender for wireless M-Bus modes T1 and C1 consumption meters.
The mains powered MBWREP pwr is used when the radio range between the consumption meter and the receiving center is insufficient. For this purpose, up to 25 wireless M-Bus modes T1 and C1 radio consumption meters are configured, whose radio frames are then received and forwarded.
- Radio range extension
- Radio transceiver for wireless M-Bus (EN13757-4) modes T1 / T2 and C1 / C2, especially for open metering (OMS) consumption meters (868 MHz)
- Internal antenna
- Forwarding of a maximum of 25 consumption meters
- Bluetooth 4.1 (classic) Class 2 (10 m) interface for configuration
- Housing protection class IP40
- Dimensions approx. 120 x 65 x 55 mm
- Mains powered, housing as plug-in power supply
- Including configuration software (English, French, German) for Windows 10
|MBWREP Software Manual (PDF)||01/2022|
|MBWREP Software Installation (EXE)||1.10|
|MBWREP Software Installation (ZIP)||1.10|