The MBWUSB is a radio transceiver for wireless M-Bus modes T1 / T2, C1 / C2 and S1 / S2 consumption meters in USB stick format.
The MBWUSB is a small, inexpensive radio transceiver for wireless M-Bus modes T1 / T2, C1 / C2 and S1 / S2 which is used for mobile radio reading and as test device for the development of OMS radio meters. The USB interface is used for data transfer and power supply. As a USB stick, the MBWUSB is plugged into a free USB port on a Windows 10 computer. Radio consumption meters based on the OMS standard are then read out and interpreted immediately with the accompanying Windows 10 software.
- Support for the development of radio consumption meters and mobile radio consumption meter reading
- Radio transceiver for wireless M-Bus (EN13757-4) modes T1 / T2, C1 / C2 and S1 / S2, especially for open metering (OMS) consumption meters (868 MHz)
- USB 2.0 interface, standard USB driver
- Internal ceramic antenna
- Housing protection class IP40
- Dimensions approx. 78 x 28 x 15 mm (USB stick)
- Including readout software (English, French, German) for Windows 10
- Software function library for Windows 10 for reading OMS wireless consumption meters available free of charge