The MBWDISP is a radio transceiver for wireless M-Bus modes T1 / T2 and C1 / C2 consumption meters with data collector and touchscreen display.
The MBWDISP is on one hand used as data collector for recording consumption and on the other hand as remote display. With its radio transceiver, the meter readings from wireless M-Bus modes T1 / T2 and C1 / C2 consumption meters are received and the current consumption is shown on the display. It is also possible to activate the internal data logger in order to log consumption values at specified times (approx. 58,000 values). The MBWDISP is configured and read out via its USB interface. The built-in LiIon battery provides an operating time of a few days to one year depending on the configuration. It is charged using the USB interface. It is also possible to permanently provide power by using the USB interface.
- Consumption monitoring for smaller businesses and private customers
- Radio transceiver for wireless M-Bus (EN13757-4) modes T1 / T2 and C1 / C2, especially for open metering (OMS) consumption meters (868 MHz)
- Graphic touchscreen (128×64) with background lighting (black on white)
- A maximum of 30 meters are configurable
- USB 2.0 interface, standard USB driver
- Internal antenna
- Housing protection class IP40
- Dimensions approx. 90 x 90 x 65 mm
- Power supply by internal LiIon accumulator or USB
- Including configuration and readout software (English, French, German) for Windows 10